
John pretty much gets to run the house. :)Ever since John started rolling as his primary form of transportation, the coffee table is removed and...poof... the living room instantly transforms into the play room.
He even has his own jungle nursery, filled with pictures of animal mamas and their babies. 

Napping is not always a priority for John at Nana and Grandpa's; playin
g is much higher on the list! Although...the naps are getting longer and I think Nana starts to miss him if he sleeps for more than an hour. Their days are filled with peek-a-boo games, grape sacks, stuffed puppies and a lot of smiles! I am not sure which of the three of them love Tuesdays the most!
g is much higher on the list! Although...the naps are getting longer and I think Nana starts to miss him if he sleeps for more than an hour. Their days are filled with peek-a-boo games, grape sacks, stuffed puppies and a lot of smiles! I am not sure which of the three of them love Tuesdays the most!


























No comments:
Post a Comment