I think my favorite is one of the smiling ones where it is zoomed in near his face with the blue background or one of the early ones sitting in front of the office. That said they are all so adorable and I love those eyes! Hope to see you soon!
I really like the one of him sitting up on the chaise outside, and the serious close up one of his face on the wicker chair (about 2/3 the way thru? it's hard to tell you which ones without numbers!) I also like all the up close ones of him on the blue blanket where he is smiling. You have a tough choice!
3 comments:
I think my favorite is one of the smiling ones where it is zoomed in near his face with the blue background or one of the early ones sitting in front of the office. That said they are all so adorable and I love those eyes! Hope to see you soon!
I really like the one of him sitting up on the chaise outside, and the serious close up one of his face on the wicker chair (about 2/3 the way thru? it's hard to tell you which ones without numbers!) I also like all the up close ones of him on the blue blanket where he is smiling. You have a tough choice!
He looks so tall and lanky in the first ones. I do like the wicker chair ones too. Cutie pie!
Post a Comment