Friday, October 31, 2008

Begging for Blogging

Here is my attempt to get my friends and family to start blogging... sure, it is a frivolous attempt, as most of them might not even read the blog to get the message, but I do what I can.

Start a blog, it is super easy and very addictive. It is a great way to stay in touch with everyone on their own schedules. If you have a myspace page, it is not the same because since I (and other people like me) do not have an account I can not get onto your pages unless it is public. I promise you will love it!

Personal pleas...

Adrienne - I would love to know how you guys are doing more often! And see Tyler as he changes and grows up to a young man!

Stephers - I KNOW you would like doing this, you are such a creative writer and expressive person! START ONE!

Tina - start one about your pregnancy! Us mothers would love to relive!

Ashley - start one about Lexi! I want to see her grow up (even if it is in Austin)

Kelly - start one about the wedding planning!

Christie - I would love to see Gibson more often and know what is happening with you guys out in LA.

Lindsay - switch from Myspace!

Renae - Uh - nevermind, it is no use! :) Although, you started scrapbooking, so maybe blogging is next!

Janna - I think you are pretty active on myspace - but I can not see it!

Audra - Why don't you have one?

Sandy - I think you would love it for your family!

Shannon - Those 2 little ones are going to be grown before you know it and this is a great way to look back!

Windy - Okay so you have a week old baby Sydney on your hands right now, but maybe in a few weeks - get those babies on a blog! :)

No comments: