I have been a bit behind in the blogging department, so here is a little catch up.
We all have been pretty busy, with work, and learning to crawl and such. Yes, John has perfected the army crawl. When he sees something he wants across the room, there is NO stopping him. One arm in front of the other, pulling his little body as fast as he can, it is pretty cute. I just know any day now he will take off on all fours, but then again - why would he? He is perfectly content to drag himself everywhere and he gets the job done. He has taken interest in pulling up on our legs, the couch, the crib, etc., so he may skip right to standing.
Last weekend we went home to Edmond to visit Grammy and Grandaddy and Uncle Brent, Aunt Abbey and cousin Brendan. Carl and I went to the OU/TCU game with Granddaddy, SO much fun. Grammy and John enjoyed an evening of playing, exploring all new rooms, eating goldfish and watching the game on TV. John had a little trouble sleeping that night due to his teeth, but all in all, he is a pretty good traveler. Sunday morning, Brent, Abbey and Brendan came over and we had a few hours with the whole family before we got on the road. Brendan and John really have no interest in one another right now, but I figure once John starts walking - WATCH OUT! I can't wait for those times!
For those readers that are fellow bloggers... (I only address this to them, as I know that only bloggers (and grandparents) are passionate about blogging :))... jump onto "At Home with the Richards Family" blog and see the "This Week" project that Abbey is doing. I am going to start that for us. It is a great way to journal our lives and be able to look back at all the memories. I suppose we will do it once every few months or so, just depending on when our weeks change from the previous week journaled. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























3 comments:
Thanks for the sweet comments. I'm glad you're enjoying my project and we loved seeing you last weekend. As to the army crawl, for B it really lasted longer than I would have guessed, but is very cute. Your world view does change with the standing though so get ready for that. I can't wait for your "This Week" series. Thanks for all the fun news!
Jamie left a detailed schedule and instructions for us (what else might we expect from Jamie??).
John and I had great fun. He's such a happy baby - it doesn't take much to get a big grin and a chuckle. And move?? That baby can move!! He needs elbow pads!
And having everyone together Sunday - it doesn't get better than that!!
Mom - please note: you raised me, as such I blame my lists on you.
Post a Comment