Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday

This is the last post for the "This Week" project. I really enjoyed doing it and will do it again every few months. I am working on the video. I have all the clips, but I am just putting them together and trimming out the unnecessary stuff. I hope to have it tomorrow.


Our day:


7:15 - 7:30 - talking/playing in crib
7:45 - eat
8:00 - Get in bed with Daddy and watch cartoons ("Mickey Mouse Club") and play
9:00 - eat breakfast (yogurt and oatmeal cereal)
9:15 -9:45 - more play with Dad while I shower
9:45 - 12:00 (yes 12:00)- nap! Dad and I get ready for and plan the errands for the day and we eat some left over chili
12:00 - eat a very small snack
12:30 - Run errands
2:00 - eat lunch (frozen "Happy Baby" meal and rice)
2:15 - 2:45 - play in media room and watch Dad install the safety gates on the stairs
3:00 - eat and nap
4:15 - wake up and play
5:00 - another snack as the last meal was at an awkward time (too long before bed time meal, but not quite long enough for a total separate feeding and dinner)
5:30 - Leave to go eat Pizza at Durkin's pizza (new place by the house, I say gets a 6 out of 10). John has harvest squash and goldfish.
6:15 - Back home to play with Daddy while mom picks up
7:00 - Bath
7:20 - 7:45 - play with Dad
7:45 - start bedtime, but having trouble sleeping, I finally let him roll around in his crib and see if he can work it out.
8:45 - go back in there and rock him to sleep and he sleeps through the night. (I think the trouble sleeping had to do with him napping until 4:15, this was highly unusual, but even on those unusual days - I think 4:00 is going to be the cut-off)

2 comments:

Summer said...

Where did you get the Happy Baby food? I guess it's a bit late for K now, but I have heard of them and want to keep it in mind for the next one.

Jamie said...

Target - he really likes it and seems to be very healthy for him. In the Kids Frozen section (where the corn-dogs and such are)