Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday

Tuesdays are a bit different than the rest of the week. I go into the office and John gets a play day with Nana and Grandpa's.

Our schedule:

12:00am - John is wide awake, only way I can get him back down is to nurse (we need to work on this, but I am not sure how)
5:30am - 6:00am - Again, John is awake; I let him roll in and out of sleep for awhile before I go feed him...then...back to sleep for John, but I start to get ready for the day
6:30 - I wake up Dad to start his day
7:30 - I wake up John to start his day
8:00 - Drop off at Nana and Grandpa's
8:30 - Breakfast with Grandpa (puffs, apples and cherries and oatmeal)
8:45 - Play with Grandpa while Nana cleans up, then Nana joins the party
9:30 - Attempts a bottle but only takes 1oz, but all John wants to do is play with it (we need to work on this too)
9:45 - Start nap routine which consist of reading a book, saying bye bye to the sun (closing the shades) and tickling the lamp shade.
10:30 - Wake up and play
12:30 - Lunch (chicken dinner and rice)
1:30 - Story and nap
2:30 - Wake up and attempt another bottle (still only takes 2 oz)
2:50 - Take a walk
3:15 - One last attempt at the bottle (takes 1 oz)
3:25 - Play
5:00 - I come to pick John up
5:30 - We get home and John nurses and falls asleep
6:15 - wake up when Dad comes home!
6:30 - Dinner (chicken dinner and rice and puffs)
6:45 - Play
7:45 - Dad starts bedtime routine and feeds John a bottle (gobbles down 5 oz)
8:00 - Mom and Dad watch the Presidential debate...

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Fun day. I think it is pretty interesting how different each day is. Did wonder what your day is like while John is with the grandparents. I suppose just driving and work?

We tried out the Y for the first time today. I'm so sore!