John had his 9 month appointment yesterday. He got a clean bill of health.
The Dr. wants us to really start using a sippy cup more and more - so I am going to Target today to pick up a couple different kinds, as the ones he has he just plays with like a toy.
We also are going for a blood test later today to see if he is anemic. If he is not, then the Dr. wants us to start him on whole milk at night! Exciting stuff.
I am putting a summary of his stats over the last 9 months below:
9 months
Weight 20 lbs & 11 oz (47%)
Height 30'' (91%)
Head 18'' (58%)
6 month
Weight 17 lbs & 15.5 oz (57%)
Height 27.5'' (82%)
Head 17.5'' (68%)
4 month
Weight 15 lbs & 13 oz (66%)
Height 25.5'' (68%)
Head 17'' (72%)
2 month
Weight 12 lbs & 4 oz (64%)
Height 23.5'' (69%)
Head 15.75'' (51%)
Day 1
Weight 6 lbs and 13.5 oz
Height 20.5''
I am planning to do a blog entry later tonight (maybe tomorrow morning) about his non statistical development over the past 9 months. I want to do a better job of documenting his milestones. To be continued....
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























1 comment:
Glad to hear all is well. Grow so quickly don't they? The wonderful world of milk and sippy cups is big fun!
Post a Comment