Happy 2nd birthday Brendan! We had so much fun at the party this weekend with all of your friends and family. Here are a few pictures.
(By the way - sorry we got you clothes. I know it is boring, but I just knew that you would get more toys then you knew what to do with. And, I figure this is the last birthday (until you are an adult) that I can get away with NOT buying a toy. :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























3 comments:
It was so great to see you and your family. It was so great to finally meet John, he is such a happy baby, it will be his birthday soon!
It was so wonderful to have you there and I love the clothes. B has some on today and I think others will appear in his two year old professional pictures soon. Thanks so much for helping with and sharing our wonderful day. We can't wait to come visit you soon and spend some more time with our adorable Neph.
Jaime, I need your help in how to get a slide show into my blog post. I can't seem to do it right. HELP! Thanks.
You are wonderful at blogging. I struggle.
Post a Comment