Friday, January 16, 2009

Victoria

I have not posted about our nanny saga over the last couple of months, but in short.....

We hired someone after Thanksgiving, but for some reason or another (2 weeks for previous employer, holidays, finals, etc. etc. etc.) she was not able to start. Finally, 1 hour before she was supposed to be here to start I got another email with another excuse; I had to tell her that I needed to get someone else.

I went on the hunt again and this time found Victoria right away. She came by the house to meet us and hang out for awhile, it went really well. She will be starting next week!!!! YEAH!

So....my so-called renewed commitment to blogging will start next week when I will have more time for work at work and more time for home at home. Be sure to check back though, I have some good ones on my brain.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Woohoo! I've been missing my John updates! Welcome back! Hope Victoria works out well, I am SO pleased with our new nanny. There is nothing like being able to leave your baby and feeling completely comfortable that he/she is in excellent care.