Monday, February 9, 2009

Pictorial Update

Here are some favorite pictures as of late:


First trip to the Zoo! He LOVED it! We think he liked the elephants and the monkeys the best. We will be going back regularly.


Ryann Phillips 1st birthday party. I love this series of pictures - what a storyline!


If John is walking around the house, he has a ball in his hands. This is how I see him every day.


This books gets A LOT of use, we learn all sorts of things from it. One of very few things that keeps his attention for more than 30 seconds.

He got these mats for Christmas, but I forgot about them until now, he really likes to take them apart.


Big Fluffy Series: He loves to dive head first and then roll all over him, Big Fluffy makes everything better, especially when Mom or Dad roll all over him too!

Bath Series: No matter how bad of a mood he is in, put the kid in the bath and the tears disappear. Notice him trying to turn 'off' the light - he loves this game. Oh - and the best towel EVER (thanks Renae) - but he hates when it is on his head.

3 comments:

Summer said...

Man, you need to post pics more often! This kid looks completely different! Especially that pic of him holding the ball - he looks like he got a lot more hair! And so much older! I love all these pics, although I can't help but notice - are you HIDING in the bath series pics? It seems like you are purposely ducking behind him! You gotta have pics with mom. I am bad about that but now that I've tried to look back and find good ones of the two of us, I'm disappointed b/c there are very few. Don't make the same mistake I did!

Jamie said...

I tried to make up for the lack of pictues in this one post - but I will do better.

Uh, Ya, I am hiding, and for good reason! I too can not find many of John and I when he was younger b/c I look like a different person and avoided pics at all costs. I already regret that, so I am doing better.

Erin said...

Loving the picture where he's holding the orange ball. His eyes look so BLUE. Such a handsome guy. Watch out ladies!!!!