Monday, March 2, 2009

12 month well visit

We went for our 12 month well visit last week and we got another clean bill of health. The Doc said that he was slightly ahead in development (like I needed a doctor to tell me that!).

We got the green light on whole milk, unrestricted diet and no bottle. We started the whole milk - he did not skip a beat. However, I do not think it is keeping him full through the night, so he is waking up a lot earlier, thus effecting the nap again (never ending cycle). We have tried eggs and peanut butter and he likes them just fine. We have not, however, taken the bottle just yet. With the party this past weekend, we did not want to make any drastic changes. I will probably start this process Wednesday (unless I can come up with another excuse to put it off).

Stats:
Weight: 23 pounds 12 ounces (63%)
Height: 31.5 inches (91%)
Head: 18.75 inches (82%)

No comments: