I am thankful for so many things this year, but most of all for my husband and my healthy baby boy, they are my life! I thank the good Lord every night for blessing me with them.
I am thankful for our families and the love and support they give us. It takes a village and we have an incredible one! Thanksgiving is a great excuse to tell you all, but I hope you know how much we love and appreciate you! I am also thankful for the miracles of the new babies in our family.
I am thankful that this year Granddaddy and Great Granddaddy are cancer free!
I am thankful for making new friends this year and spending time (and reconciling) with the old. “Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other one is gold. Circle round, has no end, that’s how long I want to be your friend”
I am thankful that we still have our jobs in this time of economic hardship.
Here are some pictures from November:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment