Just a quick note to myself to remember how good today is!
Today John woke up at 6:30am (normally sleeps until 8, so this is a big difference, and one that I hope I don't have to get used to yet.); I was just sure he was going to be tired and it was going to be 'one of those days'. And of course it was on a morning that we had a lot planned....
To my surprise, he has been a ROCKSTAR all day long! We left the house at 9:30 and did not get back until 1:00. He went every where with me, including 2 Dr. offices, the toy store, the bank and out to lunch. He was sweet and well behaved the whole time, he told me every time he needed to pee-pee and even went poo at the Dr. office.
He crashed as soon as we got home.
I am so proud of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment