Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Swimming update

So, in the time that I wrote the previous blog on swimming and the time it posted (4 days)......we have a fish on our hands! He asks to go swimming every day, he loves to go 'deep' like a scuba man, he wears his goggles and smiles at us under water. Seriously, it was the quickest jump in confidence that I have seen with him.

In part I would like to thank the makers of the Toy Story dive figures, as that his is favorite thing to do. He will grab them on his own if he has is goggles on (we are of c ours holding him and pushing him to the bottom), or he likes to ride on your back and go under to get them. Next, I would like to thank all the brave little friends that he has seen go under and play in the water. Monkey see, monkey can be an amazing tool at this age.

No comments: