I am inspired by the 'Ten on Tuesday' idea that Abbey and Audra have on their blogs. I do not think that the monthly updates are really fitting at John's age anymore, so I hope to take over this instead.
1) John is getting a little mole on his face, just like his Daddy!
2) John is eating like a horse lately. ANYTHING I put in front of him and ALL of it (including all veggies). SO PROUD!
3) Summer television is AWFUL! COMPLETELY AWFUL! We just watched season 4 of Dexter in 3 nights!
4) Starting to think about lunches to pack in John’s lunchbox. He starts a MDO/preschool next week. Any popular suggestions are welcome (we have no allergy restrictions)
5) I just drove by the parents taking their kids to the school for the first day on Monday and I was crying… not sure how next week is going to go.
6) John LOVES the ipad. I let him play on it the other day thinking it would keep his attention for a few minutes…before I knew it, he had been on it nearly an hour! He screams and cries “I want my ipad” or “I want to play with the ipad” over and over at night when it is time for bed. A little ridiculous that a 2 year old is addicted to the ipad. He is playing games, doing puzzles, drawing and reading books on it, so I suppose it is better than TV, but still…..
7) I need new clothes!
8) John surprised me the other day by reading “My many different colored days” to me. We have been reading it for quite some time, but I did not realize he was memorizing it. It is a little more in depth than, say “Brown Bear, Brown Bear”. I am trying to get it on video camera. We shall see.
9) Speaking of video camera – I desperately need to get more footage of John at this age on the video camera. I am going to do my best.
10) I feel like CRAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























2 comments:
So incredibly excited to see a blog post! B is totally into the iPad as well. We have found some great things for him to do and he is often playing words with friends with you behind the scenes:)
(Ps. so sorry you still are feeling icky)
I didn't even notice the post b/c I thought it was Abbey's "Ten on Tuesday". I too am excited to see some action on the JRJ blog. Come on Sept 1!!!
Post a Comment