I have not spent much time chatting about the baby and several people have pointed that out to me lately. As such, I am dedicating this Ten on Tuesday to baby #2!
1) No names yet. Thrown around a couple, but Carl said to me the other day that he may have to see this one before he decides! WHAT?!?! I am pushing for NO!
2) This baby will be in the nursery that John was in. I am planning on painting it a different color, maybe greens, just to change it up. But I love the furniture and it all fits so well in there, so it will stay. This painting party will probably not happen until well after the first of the year though. Not until John's big boy room is painted and ready for him.
3) I am on a hunt for a stuffed animal that will be his to take periodic pictures with. John had his little monkey that I still get into every professional shoot. I would like the same thing with this one, but I just don't know what it will be yet... any ideas?
4) We have a TON of clothes and toys for this little one. But I do feel bad, I want him to have some things that are all his own. But I suppose that will really start when he gets to be a little older.
5) Looking around the house today - we are SO unbaby proofed.
6) All the little babies in the neighborhood that have been born in the last 6 months are boys, so we will have a whole new set of little buddies for him.
7) I feel MUCH bigger with this baby as far as the pregnancy grows. I feel like there is no way I can keep growing at this rate until March. But maybe if I started growing earlier, I will stop too?
8) I have been having this wierd discomfort the last week or so and it seems to be getting progressivly worse.... I describe it like this... it feels like I have held my breath for too long and it is starting to be uncomfortable. I have taken my blood pressure and every time it is perfect. I have a Dr. appointment on Monday, so I will let them know.
9)I love my pregnancy pillow, can't believe I did not have one with John.
10) I started to fill out a registry.... funny how different it is the 2nd time around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























1 comment:
Hi!
I had the same stuffed animal problem with Joe. I love the jellycats stuffed animals. Most of them will sit up on their own, etc. I used this vendor for Joe's - http://www.loulouscorner.com/page/LouLou/CTGY/JELLYCAT2?gclid=CIHByLKFyqUCFUXu7QodXmi4kQ
We got him a huge lamb, but Ben has 2 smaller monkeys from that same brand.
We are still un-baby proofed here too. Need to get on that.
So - there are two things that come to mind about the breathing thing. There is pregnancy induced asthma I believe - could it be that? Also, I had pregnancy induced rhinitis, and it was just like that, but I could tell my nose was clogged up inside so I can't breathe right. It was so hard to breathe and I was dizzy all the time and so tired. Anyway - I hope it's not either!!!
Glad to have a baby update. :-)
Post a Comment