It has been over 5 months since my last post. That is just embarrassing. So many things going on and want to have posts about. Hoping to catch up with John's birthday week posts and then a week in the life in a couple of weeks.
(I am writing this as if ANYONE still even checks in on this blog, heehee :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























4 comments:
I do, as does your brother, mother, my mom and sis and I was so excited to see a post this morning. I cannot wait to read your stories. Welcome back. Ps even if no one but you read it, I think telling your story and saving it somewhere for your kids is a great gift.
i do i do! feeling guilty about my slacking as well, trying to go back and fill in as well as keep current. let's keep each other accountable!
Oh! You girls make me smile!
Abbey, you are totally right, I hope that one day, even if it is when they have kids, that the boys will look back on this and enjoy the story telling.
Oh and Summer - lets do it, becuase we will regret it one day if we do not.
Post a Comment