Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Week In The Life: Thursday

6:00am - biblestudy

6:45 - get dressed

7:05 - John up, we chat, he plays on the ipad for a few minutes, I make french toast sticks (and prunes)

7:20 - get Matthew up, eat breakfast, more ipad (not for long, it is sounding like this is all they do), pack up for school and pick up the cleaners one last time.

8:40  - leave for school for John and gym for Matthew and I. Cleaners are here!!! WAHOO!!! Love this day!

9:15 - at the gym. I drop MJ off in the childcare center and we had arranged that two of his friends from school be there at the same time. He was happy to see Cage and Zachery.

10:45 - 12:30 - Matthew goes to Nana's for a little special one-on-one time and I....well...selfishly... go get a pedicure. :)

12:30 - hang out a Nana's for a few minutes, drop off dry cleaning, head up the school. I have decided at this point to let Matthew skip nap because it would be so short. There is an auction going on at school and it ends at 1:45. I feel the need to hover over my bid. Luckily, it was John's turn to play outside, so we watched him and all of his friends play on the playground, but he could not see us. I really enjoyed being a fly on the wall for the moment. :)

1:30 - others start to come hover as well. One lady is secretly bidding against me, but I see it. I squeeze in right behind her....she does it again.... I do it again... then BAM! I WIN! I bought us front row tickets to preschool graduation! (All proceeds going to turf on the big kids playground replacing the mulch. I have three more years vested there, I want Matthew to have that turf.... so I made it okay in my mind to spend what I did)

2:00 - too cold for the boys to run around again outside, so we head to Starbucks for a birthday cake pop and coffee for me.

2:25 - home and a little TV, but the boys are not interested (they really self regulate themselves with the TV). so we go upstairs and played Qwirkle! WAHOO! I try to get Carl to play this with me at night. I love this game. (we don't finish the game until Friday, so I will post a picture then). We all color and the boys crash into the bean bags several hundred times. I am not sure when this video was taken this week, but I am adding it here. Matthew counting....

3:15 - head to the dr. :( John has been complaining about his throat and cheek and now his eye has goop. sure enough. He has pick eye. AHHHHHH!!!! After the doctor (that was 30 minutes behind schedule), we go to the pharmacy, then to get Pei Wei for dinner, then back to the pharmacy for the prescriptions, then to the drive up Kroger gas station so I do not have to get the kids out of the car (did I mention it is like 40 degrees and raining) for Gatorade.

5:15 - Carl is home when we get here. We sit to eat. John hardly eats anything his throat hurts too bad. He is so sad. It is breaking my heart.

6:30 - I take MJ for a bath by himself while Carl lets John have some ice cream.

6:45 - John and I take a shower. In an attempt to not spread the pink eye, I did not want them to bathe together. We all sit around the living room and have our usual routine, but a little more calm today.

7:30 - Matthew up to bed.

7:45 - John to bed. Tonight he thanks God for the Doctors that heal our bodies! :)

No comments: