Friday, May 3, 2013

A Week In The Life: Tuesday

6:45 - John comes down and wakes me and Carl up, apparently we slept through our alarms. We get up and I start prepping breakfast and we talk about the day and plays with toys.

7:15 - I go get MJ (I really have no idea what time he gets up or when he would get up, I normally just go get him when it is convenient for us, he never makes a peep. 2nd kid I guess). They eat breakfast (yogurt with cinnamon and sprinkles and a pear). I sit at the table with them and have coffee and say our prayer.

7:40 - John is drawing in his "forever book" (a binded book that I he only draws in every once in a while and I always put the date of the drawing and plan on keeping it forever) and Matthew is on the ipad. (After recording how much Matthew plays on the ipad this week, we decided we probably need to regulate his screen time). I make lunch for John (PB and honey, cantaloupe, goldfish and smoothie). We get dressed and play a quick game of greedy gator, pack up and then john teaches MJ how to sort the animals by color.

8:30 - Kathleen comes and John and I head out to school. Matthew loves Kathleen and he kisses us goodbye with a smile. I am not entirely sure what they did, but I know they went to the park, squirted bubbles with a squirt gun, sidewalk chalk and that he had macaroni and cheese and a hot dog for lunch.

9:15 - I go to the gym for a cardio workout.

10:30 - I went to Family Christian Bookstore to pick out my next bible study, as I finished my other one on Sunday. I also picked up 2 great books for the kids.

11:30 - I went to a friends house that had two babies sleeping but her school called and one of her kids had a fever so she had to go pick him up. I read a little bit while she was gone.

12:00 - I park in front of John's school because he is getting ready to do his Fun Run to earn money for the big playground to have turf. I do my bible study and then Carl pulls up next to me to surprise John too.

12:30 - Fun Run! The kids seemed to have a lot of fun.


Best Buddies (I can't get the picture any bigger for some reason)
1:00 - Home and let Kathleen go. Carl works out. MJ is napping. I run to the store, then prep dinner and do laundry.

2:45 - MJ wakes up. Nana picked up John from school today, so MJ and I go over there to play and pick him up. We all have snacks and chat and play for a bit. always a favorite thing and always hard to leave the fun!

4:45 - Home. boys play with Daddy and the marshmallow shooter that were in the surprise bag from Nana's and I get dinner on the plates.

5:20 - dinner. The boys had Rotisserie chicken, carrots and potatoes, and strawberries. Carl and I had the chicken and a orzo pasta salad with avocado, corn, tomatoes and black beans. It was good (it is on my pinterest)

5:45 - I go on a quick walk while the boys wrestle and play.

6:15 - the boys play, but I am not really sure what they did, because I fell asleep on the chair again. weird.

7:00 - Bath time, then they played follow the leader. Carl and I take turns showering.

7:30 - MJ picks the order of hugs and kisses and then we go up to read the new "The Toddler's Bible" I got him.

7:45 - teeth, potty, clean living room, to bed in time for book for John "Where is God?". John decided he wanted to try underwear again tonight, of course we said yes....

8:00 - movie night! Silver Linings Playbook. Not nearly as good as the book!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Love that u do this. What is greedy gator? We watched Silver Linings. Pb last nite too, I loved it! Why didn't we see him in LA?!?

Jamie said...

It is a little game we found at Kroger. Nothing spectacular.