1) Whining - whew, it is in full effect, with fake crying and everything. The whole package. awesome.
2) Fearless - his bravery is not new, but more than noteworthy! He keeps me on my toes and perched at all times.
3) Sleeping - he went through is first waking phase since he was a newborn. Guess I can not complain, he is almost 2.5. He would get up for several hours at night and just stand in his crib and call my name. Tried to let him fuss it out one night.... no go.... but it passed only after a week or so. not too bad.
4) Talking - he is at the stage that he has at least one new word every day. His other words are becoming more understandable. When we can not understand him, he says "I show you". :) He says a lot of the same things (and in the same way) that John does. Like, when you give him a choice of something (orange bowl or blue bowl) he will say "ummm probably....". Too cute. Some other favorite phases right now.... "I do it myself", "where bubba go?", "swim at our house?, "black iPad", When he counts it is "1, 6, 7, 8, 9 ,10". He can say the ABC's, but at the end he says "now I know my ABCD's next time won't you...." His expressions are the most hysterical though, he cranks an eye brow or cocks his head just so, or narrows his eyes, I love it! When he really wants to tell you something, he looks right into your eyes and won't let you go until he has said his piece.
5) TV - he will watch a full show now, but that is about it. Not that I wish this to go away, but I have to say that those 20 minutes while I am trying to cook dinner is fantastic!
2) Fearless - his bravery is not new, but more than noteworthy! He keeps me on my toes and perched at all times.
3) Sleeping - he went through is first waking phase since he was a newborn. Guess I can not complain, he is almost 2.5. He would get up for several hours at night and just stand in his crib and call my name. Tried to let him fuss it out one night.... no go.... but it passed only after a week or so. not too bad.
4) Talking - he is at the stage that he has at least one new word every day. His other words are becoming more understandable. When we can not understand him, he says "I show you". :) He says a lot of the same things (and in the same way) that John does. Like, when you give him a choice of something (orange bowl or blue bowl) he will say "ummm probably....". Too cute. Some other favorite phases right now.... "I do it myself", "where bubba go?", "swim at our house?, "black iPad", When he counts it is "1, 6, 7, 8, 9 ,10". He can say the ABC's, but at the end he says "now I know my ABCD's next time won't you...." His expressions are the most hysterical though, he cranks an eye brow or cocks his head just so, or narrows his eyes, I love it! When he really wants to tell you something, he looks right into your eyes and won't let you go until he has said his piece.
5) TV - he will watch a full show now, but that is about it. Not that I wish this to go away, but I have to say that those 20 minutes while I am trying to cook dinner is fantastic!



























No comments:
Post a Comment