6:30 - Up, make lunch and one cup of coffee.
7:00 - Get John out of bed, today is wear a jersey day and all of his soccer team wore their jerseys.
7:20 - It is raining, but Carl is still home so I just walk John to school with umbrellas.
7:35 - Back home, wake up Matthew, eat breakfast, say goodbye to Daddy. Matthew plays on the ipad and then we jump in the car to get the dry cleaning there by 9.
9:15 - home and play in the living room a bit, then we have to head almost downtown to pick up my race packet for the neon fun run thing I am doing tomorrow night. I went to the wrong location and it ended up taking a lot longer than I thought. But I had a chance to chat on the phone with Stephanie, so it was a great trip. We just grabbed an early lunch on the way home.
12:00 - we played in the living room a bit more and started to watch Paw Patrol, but he was much more interested in riding the scooter all over the house.
12:30 - nap time and I wiped down the counters and swept real quick.
1:00 - 5 fantastic ladies from the PTA came over to help count and sort box tops and labels. We are now up to 16 man hours and are still not done with last Spring's collection. Whew....
2:40 - we all walk down to pick up our kiddos from school. On the way home, the boys devise a plan to play for a short while. So John and Andy go over to Garrett's for about an hour. I shower and Matthew plays in my bathroom and wants to "smell" everything and try to do his own hair.
4:00 - we drive the buggy over to get John and head back home quickly before it starts raining again. The boys and I play upstairs for a bit on these building things. I finish getting ready and mill around a bit.
5:30 - I get the boys dinner and Carl gets home. Then the boys get shower and baths and Carl and I finish getting ready to go out to dinner with the Waters.
6:20 - Peyton gets here and the boys are not thrilled, but they turn it around pretty quickly after we leave. I think Matthew felt John's anxiety because normally John loves when Peyton comes over. Kindergarten has him all in a muck. They play and read and go to bed without a problem.
We go to a farm-to-table restaurant in the arts district called FT33. It was a really fun experience.
11:00 - we get home and I take Peyton home and then we all crash to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























No comments:
Post a Comment