6:30 - John in our bed.
7:00 - I crawl out of bed with him and we start some biscuits.
7:30 - Matthew wakes up and we all play downstairs for a bit while the biscuits are in the oven.
7:45 - Carl up (John went in to ask how 3D movies work). We all have some breakfast and then get ready for Church.
8:50 - Out the door for 9:15 service. Love the series called "re-engage" right now about marriage .The kiddos have a good time and get their ritual donut as we walk out.
10:30 - Home to drop Daddy off and get a drink then out the door to get a birthday present and a few essentials for the lunch tomorrow.
11:30 - Home watching TV while Daddy is packing up and I am unpacking groceries and throwing together a quick lunch before they go fill up on popcorn and candy.
12:20 - Out the door for a movie theater birthday party (Daddy leaves for the airport). It is for Savannah (the girl from earlier in the week). All the neighborhood crew is there so it is all smiles. We watched The Wizard of Oz in 3D. John got bored in the middle of the movie and Matthew got restless, but they both behaved beautifully. :)
3:15 - cake and coloring in the food court of the mall (where the movie theater is) with the birthday party.
4:00 - Home. Boys watching Paw Patrol while I clean the kitchen. Then we play and tickle and roughhouse a bit in the living room.
5:30 - I put together something for dinner and John sees a picture of "Cloudy With a Chance For Meatballs" on the guide. He watches it, but Matthew has no interest. He rides his plane around and plays a kazoo and says "Mama, you watching me?" 1001 times. John decides he does not like the movie and proceeds to play around too. We goof around and eat and the boys want to play volleyball, so we practice serving.
Matthew and I go upstairs to put away clothes, but he ends up taking each ball out of a bucket one by one and rolling them down the stairs. fun.
John begs to take a bath with Matthew so I let them and it ends up without a fight (which was the reason they stopped in the first place.
7:15 - We got downstairs and I set the timer for 5 minutes and told them they could do whatever they wanted. Then I set it for 2 minutes and we have a racing clean up party of the living room. It worked so nicely... going to try again tonight.
7:30 - We all three go up and read "Good Night Wonder Pets" and put Matthew to bed. John and I go downstairs and pack his snacks for the week. We have to put 5 snacks in separate Ziploc baggies and send it on Monday for the rest of the week. We put together a mix of granola bars, and home made snack mixes. We normally mix a raisin, craisin, yogurt raisin or some other dried fruit with something salty (pretzels, cheese-its, goldfish, chips, etc) or some type of cereal or graham crackers. I wish it could be a fresh snack, but oh well.
8:00 - John has some trouble getting to sleep, he says that he can't control his brain and it keeps thinking about bad dreams. I think this could be a combo of school in the morning, Daddy being out of town, and the Wizard of Oz viewing today. I lay with him for a bit and then I say I will be back in 5 minutes. 6 minutes later I go up there and he is snoring like a log.
I do my bible study homework and then watch some TV while counting box top and labels for education.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























No comments:
Post a Comment