Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy 7th birthday John: When I picture you

When I picture you:

- I picture you "dancing" in the living room. You do this little move where you pop your butt out over and over that you learned from Elyse that is pretty funny. The other dance moves consist of random, crazy jarring movements that typically involve you pulling your pants down at some point.

- I picture you sticking your thumb in your mouth when you are really sad about something or really tired.

- I picture you sitting at the bar doing your homework still in your jacket from school because you can't waste that time. :)

- I picture you running up to me after school with you back pack on, shoes laces untied and grabbing your scooter.

- I picture you with food all over your face, you are a messy eater

- I picture you rolling on my bedroom floor playing with Grayson while Matthew showers. He cackles and cackles at you.

- I picture you outside with one of the many riding aparatus including a bike, an electric rip rider, a rip rider, a trick scooter, etc. riding up and down the street with your brother and friends. Come rain or shine.

- I picture you running from house to house and between the orange cones and all of the parents' lawn chairs enjoying a full day of beautiful weather with all of our neighbors that we do life with these days.

- I picture you rolling your eyes. Not sure if you are trying to be subtle or not, but you don't have it down just yet. Your whole head moves with it. It is pretty funny.

- I picture you turning your volume up, way up! When you are happy, excited, sad, hurt, etc… you are LOUD about it.

- I see you cuddled up with Matthew on one barstool playing or helping him play mine craft, dragon city, or some other game of the week.

- I picture your beautiful face asking me a question about the world. You are so curious and have great questions.

No comments: