This year we had a super fun rock climbing birthday party for John. I really think it was a blast and I want to do it again for a party or just a family evening. I highly recommend it!
We were blessed with Uncle Brent, Aunt Abbey, Brendan, Maggie and Everrett ("The cousins", as the boys like to say) AND Grammie and Granddaddy making the trip, AND Nana and Da! I mean WHAT ELSE COULD A KID WANT?!?!? We were also overwhelmed with the love that over 15 other friends were able to make it and celebrate with us!
The kids literally climbed the rock walls for 2.5 hours (less pizza and cake time of course!). I thought they would get bored or it would go slow… but no… it was awesome.
I am going to put some pics in a slideshow here, but I also think it is fun to list some of the gifts he got to look back and remember what was popular at the time. My favorite reaction was when he opened his Wii U infinity from Matthew and gave him a hug and was so excited about it, it was so cute. He got books, iTunes gift card, several legos, a 3D puzzle, two bow and arrows (really excited to have 2, they will get a lot of use, seriously), mine craft paper craft things, wooden robot pieces, a remote control car that also flies?, a mine craft sword/pickaxe, a zombie sword, a drawing tool, paper airplane kit, a bike from his Daddy, and a couple of things he does not know about yet (will open on his birthday) is a voice password safe and a movie from me and an electric scooter from Nana.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment