We spent most of our time feeding the animals which included sheep, goats, cows and chickens. Well, Carl and I fed the animals and John sat on our hip and just laughed.
John's newest fascination is the wind - he thinks he needs to catch it in his mouth, so anytime we are outside (or if you blow in his face), his jaw drops open and he sits calmly and waits. Visual Aid:

Here are some other pictures from the farm.



























3 comments:
Very cute! We're supposed to go to something like that this weekend. I hope there are still pumpkins as I know we're a bit late in the season. If not, we'll find some somewhere.
That's a great picture of him with the big pumpkin! We're going today with the Mom's group, and then the family on Friday night. I hope there are some pumpkins left! What's John being for Halloween?
I remembered, he's being a monkey. I just got K's costume yesterday. She's going to be a bear. Wasn't what we were originally going for, but she grabbed the costume off the rack and hugged it (what she does with soft stuff) so I figured we had to go with that one.
Post a Comment