Summer has tagged me with the topic "7 things you never knew about me" Obviously, some of you will know some of these things - but I will give it a go.
1) My favorite TV Show is "Gilmore Girls". It went off the air in 2006; it is only on in syndication on ABC Family - and I try to watch it everyday at 4:00.
2) I HATE to drive at night! Will avoid it at all cost.
3) I am slightly claustrophobic. If I can not move my arms I freak out.
4) I was in the band and played the cornet in the 7th grade - and I was good, I was first chair!
5) I do not know how to french braid - another reason I would make a good 'boymom'
6) I am scared of the ocean, well, I am scared of what is in the ocean that I can not see.
7) Peonies are my favorite flower
Okay, I am tagging Abbey, Janna and Sandy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























5 comments:
Cornet? Is this a horn of some sort? I played the clarinet, way cooler! And I, too, am scared to death of the ocean. I swim in pools only - not lakes, not oceans, not rivers, unless I have some sort of quick exit planned.
I think cornet, would be like a trumpet? I played the flute of course even for a couple years of college --- complete band nerd, I admit. But delightedly married to Jamie's bro who introduced me to the term "orch dork" after his cello time.
Yes - Summer - I remember the trips to the lake...
You got it - it was a trumpet.
Ah - good times.
I actually answered your tag! Yea for me! I also did a happy t-day post you should read.
jamie,
I love the Gilmore Girls as well!
AWESOME!
Post a Comment