This is an easy one, WE LOVE DADDY!
All three of us look forward to Daddy pulling in the driveway every night and we LIVE for weekends when the three of us get 2 full days of uninterrupted family time.
He makes our world go round! Without him I would not have the opportunity to spend my days with John. We are incredibly lucky and blessed and we know it. He is an amazing father and husband that would do anything for us both and we can not thank him enough for being him! He and John are the true loves of my life.
No matter how long the day has been, when Daddy comes home both his and John's face light up when they see each other; and everything is just better. And as for me - when all three of us are home having family time, I feel calm and happy and the world seems exactly as it should be.
Although right now John really does not have a preference to me or Daddy, with all that Daddy has planned, John will undoubtedly be a Daddy's boy. Carl can not wait for the day he can take John fishing, hunting, camping, etc. He has already forewarned me that even though I am one of those girls that likes the outdoor stuff, that there will be "boys only" outings. How do you argue with that? (Even though I really want to!)



























2 comments:
I second this post, Carl!!
John's a lucky little guy.
Just catching up. Well, I have not been converted to blogging yet but it is fun to check in. The monkey costume was A-dorable. That tail just made me laugh. Looks like you had tons of fun on the rv outing. Was that a limo in the backgound? Looks like my version of roughing it. I watched the b-ball team the other night and it made me want to go to a game. But right now, I am just focused on Tech. Go sooners!
Post a Comment