Wow! That is awesome! By my calculations, you have about 2 weeks while he perfects the art, and then he will be full-fledged walking - better start walk-proofing stuff! I'm also warning you, he might not sleep very well these next few weeks while he works on it. Very exciting news!
So great! They are so funny when they first start walking-little wobbles. I know you are sooo excited now...but you will be pushing the second one down if they even THINK about walking before a year old!!! hahaha! I found out I was having a girl on Grammy's bday 3 years ago! (I am pretty sure she was behind that, too! ;-))
5 comments:
Wow! That is awesome! By my calculations, you have about 2 weeks while he perfects the art, and then he will be full-fledged walking - better start walk-proofing stuff! I'm also warning you, he might not sleep very well these next few weeks while he works on it. Very exciting news!
And what's the first reason to remember Dec 19th?
My late Grammy's birthday is December 19th - She was behind this! :)
AWESOME job, John!!! SO exciting. He'll be running in no time..get ready!!!
So great! They are so funny when they first start walking-little wobbles. I know you are sooo excited now...but you will be pushing the second one down if they even THINK about walking before a year old!!! hahaha! I found out I was having a girl on Grammy's bday 3 years ago! (I am pretty sure she was behind that, too! ;-))
Post a Comment