I believe babies are smarter than what we give them credit for sometimes. After reading Lisa's post of the "where is your..." game, I tried it with John and I was surprised.
We started with 'dog', 'cup', 'ball', 'hat' and 'pete' (his blow up penguin); he knew all of these without much help at all. He would go right over to that thing and pick it up. Then I started pointing to pictures in the "First 100 words" book and then finding it in the room and he loves that game. This morning we worked on "pants" and now he will shake his pant leg when you ask him where his pants are.
As his attention span is pretty short, this game only lasts a few minutes, but we have a lot of fun with it.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























1 comment:
Yay! I was amazed when I did it with Campbell as well. They are like little sponges that are just soaking it all in! Go John!
Post a Comment