So techinically we are a week early, but who is counting? We have opened up a whole new world for John and hopefully made car rides less painful for Mom!
Oh, this is excellent news for Mommy! Car rides are actually something to look forward to now! K loves to see everything and is perfectly content to be in her seat for extended periods of time. I still think it is a HUGE danger to the rest of the driving population, b/c there is alot more turning around and handing things that are thrown across the car. But all in all, I think you will be very happy! What a big boy - I cannot believe it is already time for this for JRJ! Make it stop!!
1 comment:
Oh, this is excellent news for Mommy! Car rides are actually something to look forward to now! K loves to see everything and is perfectly content to be in her seat for extended periods of time. I still think it is a HUGE danger to the rest of the driving population, b/c there is alot more turning around and handing things that are thrown across the car. But all in all, I think you will be very happy! What a big boy - I cannot believe it is already time for this for JRJ! Make it stop!!
Post a Comment