We went to our 15 month appointment this week. The Dr. said his physical examination was perfect (outside of a bad diaper rash, which he gave us prescription for and it cleared right up).
His stats were as follows:
Height - 32 inches (75%)
Weight - 25 lbs 14 oz (68%)
Head - 19 inches (79%)
You will notice that he has always been above the 90 percentile in height until now. I asked the Dr. about that and he said the first phase of growth is insulin the second stage of growth is thyroid and the this third stage of growth is genes... so I am guessing that he will be right under 6 foot.
Other things this month:
- learned to hold his nose when something is stinky (well at least when I say it is stinky)
- started to jump! so cute - he goes up on his very tippy toes and falls forward
- started drinking from a hard tip sippy cup - only because he learned to manipulate the soft tips ones where he can pour the milk out everywhere.
- learned to say the word "no" as well as shake his head no - although I am not sure he really knows how to use it just yet.
- Starting to say Bailee and Kallie.
- LOVES his reflection, he will play with himself at the 2 floor mirror we have in the house and his reflection in glass doors.
- Same sleeping habits, I think I am destined for the 1 - 1.5 hour nap, still sleeping in until about 8 or so.
- Dropped the night time bottle with absolutely no problem.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment