Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary Carl!

Today marks another anniversary of the start of our marriage - I love you more today than I ever have! I love growing and experiencing parenthood with you; you are our world!

You proposed to me on Valentine's day and we danced to Martina McBride's "Valentine" on our wedding day. The words to that song say it best - you are my valentine all year long! Although they are not my words, I feel them from in the deepest part of my heart....

"If there were no words,
No way to speak
I would still hear you.
If there were no tears
No way to feel inside
I'd still feel for you.

And even if the sun refused to shine
Even in romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart until the end of time.
You're all I need, my love, my valentine.

All of my life
I have been waiting for you.
All you give to me
You've opened my eyes.
And showed my how to love unselfishly.

I've dreamed of this a thousand times before,
But in my dreams I couldn't love you more.
I will give you my heart
Until the end of time.
You're all I need, my love, my valentine."

I love you! (see slide show at the bottom of page for photo memories of the wedding)

No comments: