- I stopped trying to track his words this month becuase he picked up so many new ones. Although I have to point out my favorites - "uh oh", and football which sounds just like "butt ball"!!! Makes us laugh EVERY time!
- Started putting a blanket and a couple of stuffed animals in his crib.
- His favorite thing this month - Books.
- Noticably stopped sucking his thumb as much.
- Two or three more teeth popped through - OUCH!
- Started saying Mama and meaning it!! I love this month!
- He will play and talk in his crib when he wakes up in the morning, versus the all out screaming that he used to do.
- Learned how to put a pillow on the floor and that it helps him to climb on to something - wonder what comes after the pillow?
- I saw his first real "memory" this month (outside of recognizing people and things around the house). We went to the Little Gym again after a couple month hiatis - he remebered the routine. When the trash can came out, it was time for balls, followed by bubbles, then music (goodbye song) and then stamps on his feet. I did not prompt him for any of this. He truly remembered what was next, and signed it or tried to say whatever it was.
- Several people that I have spoken with says that this month hehas changed the most in looks and really looks like a little boy now... I am in deinal.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























2 comments:
Yeah for playing in his crib in the morning! That is SOOO nice, isn't it? Love the new title picture. He's is looking like a toddler now! Such a cutie!
I haven't seen him in person lately, but the title picture does look more like a little boy. Don't worry little boy time is awesome! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment