I am a little late and I feel like I did not keep a good track this month, but here are some things I can remember. Pictures to come in following posts....
- started to hang from bars at little gym and the park. I always have my hands on his wrists, but he does it by himself! I never realized what a big task this was until you see a baby learn how to do it after so long!
- will repeat whatever he is talking about until you acknowledge him. Example - John: "airpane, airpane, airpane, airpane". Mama: "Yes John airpane". Silence.
- asks for "melk" or tells you he is hungry when he is trying to avoid doing something (i.e. bedtime), because he knows I will not deny him those things. Sneaky little angel.
- Still LOVES his stuffed animals, and his collection has grown. Seriously, I have never seen a kid that loved stuffed animals more.
- Uses a spoon well.
- Uses more and more words and some of his existing words are a little clearer, but still a lot of Mama interpretation needed. My favorite or most used words/phrases - "Mama hold" ("hold me"), "I get more", "bubbles"(just the way he says it is super cute), "pak" (Park), "Po bay" (polar bear), "ass paus" (applesauce).
- Knows his shapes and colors (attributable to toddler i-phone applications and wooden puzzles). He brings them or points them out correct every time, but sometimes will not match up the words exactly. Not so much on numbers or alphabet just yet.
- Knows all of his Arctic wildlife including seal, polar bear ("po bay"), sea lion, sea otter, walrus, dolphin, dugong and the difference between an orca and a beluga whale.
- Sucks his thumb all the time.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment