John is absolutely IN LOVE with the show "Go Deigo Go!". He sits still and completely focused on the TV during the show, with the occasional "Whale!" "GRRRR!" or "Pete" depending on the animal that Diego is saving in that scene. As soon as the credits come up he says "more, more" and hands me the remote.
The first time he did this was after nap and we were cuddling, so I went ahead and played it again; just KNOWING he would not sit through it again. "More, More" all over again. I have to admit, it is nice to have it if I need a few minutes!
Here he is while I made dinner:

1 comment:
Oddly, despite having Diego pull-ups (for awhile--now on to Cars), sippy cups and seek & find book I've never actually seen it. We did watch some Dora for the first time the other day and was pretty annoying to me with the never ending over and over repetition even though I get the point. B did seem to enjoy it, but hasn't asked to see it again (we have all the seasons on demand via Roku....) I sort of hope he doesn't but I'm glad John is enjoying it.
Post a Comment