Did I mention that 23 months and 2 weeks is the absolute best age! I seriously can not get enough of John. He is so much fun. He wants to learn, he wants to play, he wants to love, he makes us laugh, I could go on and on. He totally understands what you are saying, even if he pretends otherwise. He really is a good listener and well behaved 99.99% of the time. And that very small fraction that makes up the rest of the time, I still count my blessings, as it is not that bad either. Sure there are moments of exhautsion or frustration on our part, but honestly, it passes so quickly. One sweet hug or kiss or rub on the cheek makes it all better (for me and him!)
Just wanted to remember this feeling, as even on a rainy, dreary day like today, I can not wait for nap to over so I can be with him again.
Kiss your babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























1 comment:
You are SO right! They are so sweet right now...with a few tantrums...but absolutely the BEST!
Post a Comment