Woohoo! Two weeks in a row!
1 - John has started a new habit of seeping under his blanket, completely, head and all. We go up there before we go to bed and uncover him. His is drenched in sweat. Wish he would stop this.
2 - speaking of sweat, I would like to goon record to say that my son did not develop his sweat glands on his head until he was two and a half. He seems to sweat Luke normal now. Which as many of you know is a huge relief to me, as it really bothered me.
3 - I can no longer avoid it, I have to pull out the maternity clothes. Ugh.
4 - John starts MDO for the first time tomorrow. 'Meet the teacher' was on Monday and I was an emotional wreck. Not sure how tomorrow will go. Thank goodness Daddy will be there too!
5 - we had our first playdate with no Moms at our house today. John's little neighborhood friend, Andy, came over to play. It was great! I can not believe we have not done this before. They played so well together and Andy is a real good little boy, so it was a good influence on John. They just played by themselves like I was not in the room. Hearing their conversations was SO funny. Andy has 2 older sisters, so at one point he asked John if he had any babies? After a pause to think, John responded " I have Kee Koo". Precious!
6 - Kara's last day is Thursday and although I am excited for the new chapter of school, I am going to miss her! John loves her and she has been AWESOME with him. I could not have gotten any luckier. And, on a personal note, she did all of his laundry and picked up and vacuumed the house. So, ya, I am going to miss her too! She will always be our babysitter or fill in when she is available, but it won't be the same. :(
7 - We are REALLY looking forward to football season!
8 - John is still the BEST cuddler in the world. We have cuddle time several times a day. I assumed it would be gone by now, but to my delight, it still goes strong. And yes, he still has to touch your face while cuddling. I think it is his sign of affection :)
9 - John can peddle is little tricycle like a champ. As soon as his feet can reach the peddles of a bike (with training wheels of course), I want to get him one with the cute little helmets, I think he will love it.
10 - I am feeling 90% better, so I am hoping in the next week it is gone completely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment