Today was John's first day at "mothers day out". It went very well. I will do a bigger post shortly that will include more details, but I wanted to get these pictures out.
I also wanted to document this day, 9/1/10 as a big day for another reason....
We found out today that we are having another boy!!!! John will have a brother and we are SO pumped about that!
SOOO Excited for you guys! I've told you before, I always thought of you as a "boy mom" and now I'll have to get you the shirt. For some reason, I thought this one was a girl. Perhaps it was all the puking. And I thought John was going to MDO on Tues/Thurs or am I crazy? Either way, he looks SO cute and sounds like he had a great time. So glad!
Yay for little boys!!!!!!!! How exciting :) And glad to hear that John liked MDO. I'm still looking for one for Amelia up here - something will open up soon I hope. Congratulations!
Congratulations again! So happy for you! I can't wait to watch your two little boys play together - brotherly love is already fantastic for us! I am so happy John liked MDO - that is such a relief. All your pics of him today are just so cute.
Congrats on your new baby boy and so glad to hear you are feeling better. John is too adorable and really looks like a little boy now. Can't wait to meet the your new little blessing.
6 comments:
SOOO Excited for you guys! I've told you before, I always thought of you as a "boy mom" and now I'll have to get you the shirt. For some reason, I thought this one was a girl. Perhaps it was all the puking. And I thought John was going to MDO on Tues/Thurs or am I crazy? Either way, he looks SO cute and sounds like he had a great time. So glad!
Yay for little boys!!!!!!!! How exciting :) And glad to hear that John liked MDO. I'm still looking for one for Amelia up here - something will open up soon I hope. Congratulations!
Congratulations again! So happy for you! I can't wait to watch your two little boys play together - brotherly love is already fantastic for us! I am so happy John liked MDO - that is such a relief. All your pics of him today are just so cute.
So excited for you all! Love the pictures and excited to hear about school and the new little one too!
I get gooey over little boys! Just look at this doll face-I'll take a dozen of them.
Congrats on your new baby boy and so glad to hear you are feeling better. John is too adorable and really looks like a little boy now. Can't wait to meet the your new little blessing.
Post a Comment