Thursday, December 30, 2010

Matthew Allen

We have decided on a name for this precious baby boy in my belly!

Matthew Allen Jones

Matthew is just a name we like and Allen is after several men in my family. Ralph Allen (my granddaddy); Gary Allen (my uncle); Allen Brent (my brother) and David Allen (my cousin).

It is so much easier to call him by name now, although it took some time to change it from Kee Koo!

He will be here before we know it!

4 comments:

Summer said...

LOVE it! John and Matthew - so sweet!

KC said...

love love love it! And kudos to deciding before he arrived! :-) Can't wait to meet him.

Debra Dotter Blakley said...

I am so excited for all of you as you await the birth of this shining little boy. He will be the miracle that will complete your family and a great blessing to you all. Love your blog; I am following, even if I forget to comment. Happy NY!

Lindsey Strittmatter said...

LOVE it! Can't believe I just read this :) so sweet.