Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Week in the Life: 3YO and 6WO - Saturday

1:45, 4:45 feedings

7:15 - 9:00 - Feed Matthew and then cuddle for a while until I hear "Mama, I am ready to wake up", the kids will NOT get out of his bed on his own. Matthew and I go up and play on John's bed for awhile, then head downstairs for breakfast (toast with PB and honey, banana and carnation chocolate milk).

9:00 -  10:00  Daddy wakes up and we eat breakfast and drink coffee. Matthew is in his swing and Daddy and John head upstairs to play. John just has this mischievous attitude this morning... could be an interesting day.

10:00 - 11:00 - Feed Matthew and then all four of us upstairs playing in the playroom. Daddy and John rough housing makes me nervous. :)

11:00 - Nap time for Matthew. Daddy hangs out and John and I go upstairs to do excerises! This is DAY ONE Of P90x for me! YIPPEE! I am ready to have a full wardrobe again.

12:00 - down stairs for lunch. Daddy and I have leftovers and John has chicken nuggets, soy beans, cheese, crackers and blueberries.

1:00 - nap time for the whiny baby that is John. Eating time for Matthew and work out time for Daddy.

1:30 - 2:15 asleep almost instantly in the swing but just for a short nap.

2:15 - 2:45 - play on the floor, with LOTS of yawns. So back in the swing.

2:45 - 3:30 - shower for me, swing time for Matthew. John is up at 3:30! Daddy went to the store to get ingredients for a dinner he is making tonight! WOO HOO!

3:30 - 5:00 - play with John upstairs. When Daddy gets home, John and him clean a WHOLE lot of mussels.

5:00 - 7:00 Feed Matthew, eat dinner (whole wheat spaghetti with tomatoes, zucchini and mussels in a white wine sauce for us and carrots, yogurt, blueberries, turkey and bagel with honey for John), spend an hour walking, rocking, laying, swinging, playing, sitting, dancing and anything else I can possibly do to make Matthew happy. Not a great evening for him. Quick bath for John, downstairs to do chores, and then he got his wall fish stickers because he did his chores all week long.

7:00 - 8:00 Matthew's bedtime routine, he did the whole screaming thing again while he ate, so I am not sure how much he actually got. He was asleep by 7:45 or so. John went to bed, Carl got the truck inside for more bad weather, I fed the dogs, went back to comfort Matthew two times, etc.

8:00 - 8:30 - clean the kitchen, make Easter basket, have an evening.

No comments: