12:00, 3:00, 5:00 feedings. I spend most of the feedings checking email, facebook, words with friends, blog reading, app shopping, making to-do lists, etc. I know this is not ideal. If he is awake during the day with his eyes open, I do talk and interact with him. But if his eyes are closed, how does he know what I am doing?! :)
5:45 - Matthew back down and grunts until about 6:15.
6:30 - 7:00 Carl is up getting ready for the day. It is Good Friday and his office is closed, but he has a little work to tend to this morning. I am typing blogs, drinking coffee, doing my normal wake up, alone time thing. :)
7:00 - The grunting begins again, I decide to go get him. we cuddle on the couch. he was not ready to get up. he falls asleep on my chest and then when I lay him down at 7:30 in the moses basket, he stays asleep.
7:30 - 8:00 - John is awake. We get up and he makes another game up with these 5 little cars and racing them back and forth on the glass table. Then I head downstairs to make breakfast (blueberry waffles and a pear).
8:00 - Matthew eats and then lays back down for a bit while John and I unload the dishwasher (one of his chores for this week) and clean the kitchen up.
8:30 - 10:00 Matthew is awake and the four of us play on the floor, put together puzzles, look at photo albums, play and dance while I pump, and just be together.
10:00 - 11:00 John colors on the ipad and Matthew is having a little swing time. Once he falls asleep in 5 minutes and John and I go upstairs to play with legos and color.
11:00 - Matthew eats and John plays upstairs with dinosaurs and dragons.
11:30 - Nana calls to talk to Matthew. It was the longest and most big boy conversation I have heard him have. He held the phone and walked around the house talking and talking and talking. I only heard one side of the conversation, and it was so cute!
11:30 - 1:30 - Eat lunch (chicken fingers, sweet potato french fries and gogurt) and then play with Daddy. Matthew and I head to the store.
1:30 - we get home and Mr. Dan is here to visit Matthew and John. Then Daddy puts John to nap.
2:00 - Matthew eats and then falls back asleep.
4:15 - 5:15 - Daddy goes to get John up from nap and comes down for snack and little TV time "Dual Survivor". Then he goes to get John's medicine.
5:15 - 6:00 - Daddy gives Matthew a bottle, I pump and then make and eat dinner (Chicken Ropa over shredded lettuce and a southwest black bean salad)
6:00 - Daddy takes John to go get us some frozen yogurt! YUMMO. Matthew and I hang out.
6:30 - 7:15 - Bath time for John, then chore chart, play, etc.
7:15 - feed Matthew (hardly anything, he is crying every few minutes while he eats) and put him to sleep with no problem
7:30 - 8:00 - play with John and then get him into bed.
8:30 - Matthew is up, try to get him down, end up feeding him at 8:45. get him to sleep for a fee minutes. Wakes up again around 9:15, Daddy takes a turn and gets him to sleep pretty quick. Note: John is still wide awake in bed talking and singing.
9:30 - both of us downstairs for a relatively short evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment