Here is a picture on his last day of MDO:
Followed by a picture on his first day of MDO:
Notice he is wearing the same shorts. When I realized this, I almost changed him for pictures, but decided that I would leave him because it is such a telling story of how much he has NOT grown in his waist this year.
I am pretty nervous about summer. Entertaining a 3 year old all day long is A LOT of work.... then multiply that times 7 days a week for 3 months....PLUS an infant to care for....EEK! I have decided that we are going to have to have something
to do or focus on everyday to keep me sane and keep him interested. Even if that something is running errands. I have some ideas up my sleeves...will do a separate post on that soon, I will also be soliciting feedback and ideas at that time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























1 comment:
WOW! He just completely stretched out! He looks so much more like a boy now! :-(
Post a Comment