Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy FOURTH Birthday Week: Interview

I love this idea and want to get it on video too, but in the mean time. I am going to put together a list of questions and ask them every year.

I learned from this excerice, that some of his "favorite" things are things we did that day and fresh on his mind. :) Some answers warranted follow up questions. :)


How old are you? “Four”

What is your favorite thing to do? “Play legos”

What is your favorite food? “Melon”

What makes you happy? “When Matthew is smiling”

What makes you sad? “Fevers”

Who is your best friend? “Garrett”

What is your favorite book? “How dinosaurs learn their colors”

What do you like to learn at school? “The months of the year in Spanish”

What do you like to do with your family? “Watch movies”

What do you want to be when you grow up? “A Fireman”

What kind of birthday party are you having? “Art party”

Why do you throw fits? “Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t” Why? “sometimes I want to be alone”

What do you like to do with Mommy? “Go upstairs and play”

What do you like to do with Daddy? “Roughhouse”

What is your favorite show? “Olivia”

What is your favorite song? “Laurie has a pig on her head” and “I know a chicken”

What do you like about Matthew? “I love him. Well there are two things. I like when he plays chasing games with me”

What is your favorite movie? “How to Train Your Dragon”

Where do you like to go? “McDonalds and Chik-a-filet” Where do you like to go for fun? “the toy store” (not a proud mom moment on either answer)

What is your favorite animal? “Giraffe”

What do you think about before you go to bed? “You” (mommy)

What do you pray about at night? "God and Jesus" What do you say to God and Jesus? "I love you God, Thank you God"

2 comments:

Summer said...

Love this! What a sweetie!

Audra said...

I love the idea of asking them the same questions on all their birthdays. His answers are so cute, and so four years old.