I am writing this post several days later, so the times may be off a bit.
Today Matthew started blowing kisses, he is literally learning something new every day. He may even be waving bye-bye, but I am not sure yet.
7:00ish - Me and the boys are up and eating breakfast. we play throughout the morning while I pack and get the house ready for our trip to Edmond and Carl's trip out of town on business.
8:00ish - Carl is up and starts playing with the boys while I forge ahead and shower and whatnot.
11:30 - Lunch and final packing as I watch the radar and make sure the storms are not going to meet us along the way. Panic running through the house looking everywhere for the video camera (only to be found the next day in the bottom of the stroller).
12:30 - We are out the door. Matthew is asleep within 20 minutes and John is watching "How to Train Your Dragon" Yes, still one of his favorite movies and first choice going on 2 years now. We hit 1 construction zone and a wreck before we leave Texas, so it is slow going.
2:00 - John's first request to pee. We stop at Starbucks and get us all a snack and drink and potty. Unfortunately Matthew was sleeping, but had to be interrupted.
3:00 - John's second request to pee. Why did I get him a drink? I pull over on an access road. (Stop judging, boys are easy).
4:00 - finally make it to Edmond. Matthew has been crying on and off for about 30-45 minutes. Overall, a long, but not a bad trip.
4:00 - 7:30 - Play, eat and be merry with Grammie and Granddaddy. balloons were waiting all over the floor when we got there to break the ice with Matthew and it worked! He was in a fantastic mood and super friendly.
7:30 - bed time for Matthew, pretty simple, just a bit longer because I wait until he is asleep before leaving.
8:30 - bed time for John, he gets to stay up a little later. But with no nap, he was exhausted. He popped out of bed for various reasons a couple of times, but slept through the night. Matthew had a little more trouble, but overall, everyone was fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment