6:00 - My alarm goes off... good intentions...
7:00 - I get out of bed. Still before the boys. Even though I hear little man kicking his feet, the one cup of coffee is already making the day seem like a great one! I tackle one to-do item and schedule the dog sitter and read Audra's blog. Reading hers makes me realize I really do not add much feeling to my "week in the life", so watch out... today's could be long (again...good intentions). I heat the pool because John is so excited that it is Saturday and Daddy does not have to leave for work.
7:30 - Get Matthew out of bed and downstairs to help me feed Bailee. Almost every morning the first word/sign he uses is about the dog. We go outside while Bailee eats and he wants me to read a book that John had left outside, and then... here comes John! Pancakes (from yesterday) for both of them with strawberries.
8:00 - I have John wake up Daddy (one of his favorite things to do) and then we all get ready for the Tball game and leave about 8:45.
9:00 - Tball game. John always seems so excited about the game and is ready to go, but when he is out there, oh man, it is hard to watch. He does not hustle AT ALL and he plays in the dirt. Nana and Da are at the game and get some time with Matthew. I have to admit that the games are SO slow, they do not keep score and it is all a learning process for them. BUT, John did get the game ball today.
10:30 - Home and have a snack (cereal bar for MJ and juice and a fruit roll up thing from the game for John) and then play out back and inside for a bit while we get ready to go on a walk with Daddy.
Play for a bit inside and then all four of us go on a walk in the neighborhood. John brings 2 buckets, one for treasures and one for bugs. He also brings a pad of paper and pencil to write down what he collects. Along the way he found a caterpillar a lady bug and a roly poly. All of which did not make it very long outside of nature. We walked into some open houses, John thought that was pretty fun.
12:30 - Daddy goes to get us McDonalds. We are being REALLY bad this week, of course the week that I journal it and have evidence.
1:00 - nap for Matthew, play for Daddy and John, shower and pedicure for me! YEAH!
2:30 - I swim with John and Daddy goes to run errands. He is more and more confident in the pool and I bet by the end of the summer he is swimming like a fish. After Daddy gets home, I go up and get Matthew and we all swim for half hour or so and have ice cream. I never got my camera out for this, but I am sure there will be plenty this summer.
4:00 - Ran a few errands together. I am sure there were snacks in here somewhere, but I am writing the 2nd half of this day a few days later....
6:00 - we are done with errands, and both boys are hungry. we decide to stop and eat at a restaurant. Surprisingly, they held up well through the 30 minute wait. Matthew is super messy when we go out, and can be hard to entertain once he decides he wants to get out of his seat. Overall, this time he was really good. John typically engulfs himself in the coloring book that comes with the menu or on the iphone. He was great this time too. Overall it was a good outing.
7:30 - home, bath, bed.
8:00 - can not really remember much of what we did after this because I am writing this last part several days later (busy weekend that just got away from me, but I wanted to finish these posts)



























No comments:
Post a Comment