Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Week: Facts and Feelings

Oh baby boy, I love you, I am sorry that is April 13th and I am just now finishing your Birthday Week blog. More than a month has passed and things have already changed a bit, but I here we we go (again).

Facts:
*Height: 35.5 in (78%)
*Weight: 28lbs  (50%)
*Head Size: 20cm (93%)
*Still sleeps in a crib and through the night. I have not been up there at night in probably a year. tells me "I love you mama. Bye Bye Mama." as I leave the room. (cue melted heart)
*wears 2T easily and in some brands needs to go up to a 3T.
*He is a starfish at Stonebridge United Methodist and loves school. This is the only year the boys will lapse in school. They both like it so much, and I am fully aware that this might be the only time that they both love this.
*Goes to swim school and LOVES IT!
*Not sure he would survive without the DVD in the car. :(
*started saying his name on Good Friday!!! still won't say John, he calls him bubba.
*you are fatty fatty and I love it!


Feelings:
*Would choose John over anyone or anything else 97% of the time.
*loves balls more than any other toy or game
*He has just started to watch a little TV when John does, so basically anything on Disney Jr. and Nick Jr.
*showing a lot of interest in the ipad.
*says "mama hold" WAY too much
* swimming is by far his most favorite thing to do right now. He has no fear and wants to figure it out himself. Thank goodness he can hold he breath for 6 seconds and expanding that every time, because he just jumps right in and starts kicking.
*Doesn't really have any best buddies, less bubba of course. He has his classmates that he likes, but no one in the neighborhood, so not convenient to see them frequent. Although he would perfer to run with John and Garrett over anyone else anyway.
*loves him some mango!
*pretty much tags along with whatever we are doing, very easy going and easy to entertain.

No comments: