Monday, March 24, 2014

My Three Sons

We told the boys that the baby was going to a boy. Matthew was excited and kept saying "penis" all night. But John was a little sad about it, walked away from us and said he wanted to be alone. :( I think he really wanted a sister. I am sad for him because he is not old enough to know that although he won't have a sister, having 2 brothers is a really cool thing to.

We also decided a name for this precious baby boy… Grayson Daniel. I have already started calling him that and I am attached to it, so I hope it sticks. The boys don't like it though. John wants to name the baby Will or Alex and Matthew wants to name the baby "baby Jesus".

Love me some boys!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Love the name! That was on our list too, alas never to be used! Cracking up over Matthew's choice of verbiage after the announcement, but heart breaking for John. Such a tender heart he has. You are a great boy mom, and queen of your castle! Love ya!