So, Thursday was pretty crazy too. Dropped the boys at school, came home and worked on the house, April came over to discuss a few things on the house and for her to take some pictures for MLS. After she left I had to gut that bottom bedroom (until now it has been my "excuse" room and all of the random things got piled in there) because we had a showing at 4:30 that day and the MIL was going to live with them in that room.
Here is where I started taking pictures:
It was Matthew's a last day as a Dolphin. The first picture of him by himself is when I first got there. He was SO TIRED. They must have had a busy day. This tiredness only bled into the evening and he was in RARE form.
These are just cute. He loves to ride his scooter or the stroller up to get John after school. He has started calling John "bub" I love it. Thinking about getting him a summer haircut. Although this length looks cute, its hot and he gets super sweaty and then it is just crazy wet hair.
We took the Waters kiddos home with us today for a playdate. Normally when we have both of them, this is exactly what happens. The boys play Wii for a bit and Elyse and Matthew play something. Then they all do something together. When they are all together, it normally is a really loud pretend game that involves some intense imagination and a lot of noise and running. Which also normally results in Matthew getting his feelings hurt or physically hurt and tears. Today was particularly bad; there were full body convulsions and screaming at a volume I had not heard from his little lungs before. EEK.
Then we had to go to the creek because we had that showing. Note that they are in a dry creek bed. This was the best of the options I was presented with. They wanted to go down into this secret path where there is apparently a rock area to sit and play in. I used Matthew as an excuse. :) All four of these kids love to be outside.
One more baseball game this week, forgot my camera again! These were a bunch of make up games from rain outs that they were trying to fit in. John had a hit every time at bat and enjoyed himself once again. We got home about 8:30, showered and in bed by 9:00. Tired boys.





































No comments:
Post a Comment