Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday

Today is the beginning of our "This Week" journaling project. I am also putting together different video clips and hopefully by weeks end I will have a summary of our activities to watch.

Mondays: In general Mondays start out hard for the three of us as Daddy has to go back to work after 2 full family days. We live for the weekends around here! Daddy is more of the "fun" parent.

Our schedule:

5:00-5:20 - John wakes up and wants to eat, but quickly goes back to sleep and so do I.
6:30 - Dad wakes up to start his day
8:30 - John finally decides to wake up; eats; say hello to the dogs
9:00 - 9:30 - Play and Cartoons "My Friends Tiger and Pooh" and "Imagination Movers" (he really only watches about ten minutes before he starts exploring, but they stay on in the background)
9:30 - Breakfast - Cherrios, Yogurt and Oatmeal
9:45 - High Chair time - feeds the dogs cherrios and talks to me while I clean the kitchen up
10:00 - More Play
10:30 - Start nap routine which consist of reading a book, this time it was "Counting Kisses" and then rock to sleep
10:45 - 12:15 - John sleeps soundly while I work.
12:15 - wake-up and eat
12:30 - John plays while I plan a grocery list
12:45 - John spends some time in his swing while I shower and get ready
1:15 - Target
2:00 - Lunch - Goldfish, Bananas, "Happy Baby" frozen food
2:15 - John plays while I try to get some more work done
3:00 - nap
4:15 - wake up and eat
4:30 - John spends some time in the activity center while I pick up the house and prep dinner
5:00 - Play
5:45 - More activity center while I cook dinner
6:15 - Dad gets home and feeds John dinner (Ham and Peas in Fetticini with cream sauce and a green salad); followed by some high chair time while Dad and I eat dinner
6:45 - Bath time (he is starting to like bath time finally!)
7:00 - Play time with Dad
7:30 - Bedtime routine which consist of story time with Dad, lotion with Dad, PJ's with Dad, telling Raul (John's spider monkey) good night and then eating with me.
8:00 and beyond - Mom and Dad time....

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Great start. Sounds like a fun day. Hope the week goes well. I'm looking forward to reading all about it!