Saturday, August 28, 2010

Introducing....Kee Koo

John is going to be a big brother and he has lovingly named his sibling Kee Koo (pronounced key coo). We are not sure why, but he is sticking with it! We called John “monkey” while he was in my belly and it has stuck with him even today. We were wondering what we were going to call this one, but I think John has taken care of it for us. The baby will be known as Kee Koo until we give him/her a first name. I know it sounds silly, but once you say it enough and you here John say it enough, it just becomes natural. J
 
We are 11.5 weeks along and are due in early March. I have been unbelievably sick. I will take this time to sincerely apologize; I know I have been a cruddy wife, friend, daughter, sister, employee, etc. as of late. Any energy or patience I have left goes to John. I have had to cancel plans and I have missed being apart of a few big events over the past few weeks, please accept my apology and know how guilty I feel about it! The sickness had a peak around 8-9 weeks, and has SLOWLY gotten better, but I think I still have a couple of weeks left.
 
Because of the sickness and the way I just feel different with this pregnancy, I really think it is a girl. We shall find out soon….

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Ah no apologies required, growing the baby is Job 1! So excited to start hearing about Kee Koo and hope you start feeling even better soon!

Grammie said...

You've done an amazing job just keeping the wheels turning! Hang on a bit longer.

We love Kee Koo and h_ _ momma!